Whether you want to ring in the New Year in New York City or in the Hudson Valley, the Quality Inn Spring Valley is a centrally located hotel so you can enjoy both atmospheres.
There are so many events in New York City on New Years Eve from Fireworks in Central Park to the world famous ball drop in Times Square, here is a list of our top favorites:
- Join the crowds in Times Square to watch the worlds famous ball drop
- Central Park New Year’s Eve Fireworks: For a free, relaxing New Year's Eve celebration, ring in the New Year watching fireworks explode in Central Park. The fireworks are launched at midnight from Central Park’s Naumburg Bandshell and can be seen throughout the park.
- Emerald Nuts Midnight Run in Central Park: At midnight, runners take off on a four-mile run; The event is kicked off with a dance party at 10 p.m. with a costume parade and contest at 11 p.m. at Central Park’s Naumburg Bandshell.
- Cruise the New York Harbor: Watch the Manhattan skyline twinkle from the Hudson & East River while fireworks explode from the Statue of Liberty.
- Bar, Restaurant and Club Parties: Hundreds of bars, restaurants, and clubs around New York City host New Year's Eve Parties that can include open bar and open food for a set price.
If you want to enjoy the fresh-air and the quiet of the Hudson Valley Region, there are plenty of ways to celebrate the New Year: